To increase total sales leads and market share for a national window manufacturer in a regional market flooded with competitors.
Holland developed an integrated campaign in the Greater Cincinnati, Lexington, Louisville and Southern Central Kentucky markets.
– Developed television campaigns in Cincinnati and Louisville.
– Created radio campaigns with well-trusted on-air personalities, Jim Scott in Cincinnati and Terry Meiner in Louisville.
– Created newspaper advertising in the Cincinnati Enquirer and the Lexington Herald-Leader.
– Targeted direct mail pieces to current customers and prospects in Cincinnati, Louisville and Lexington.
– Created magazine ads in Cincinnati area home-related publications.
– Organized home show sponsorships throughout all markets.
– Developed an integrated PR campaign.
Pella not only saw more sales leads generated within 60 days of implementing Holland’s marketing plan, they exceeded their annual sales goals by the third quarter of that year, which included a 65% increase in the Cincinnati market and a 14% increase in the Kentucky market.
To help Pella generate over $500,000 in sales of entry and patio doors with a modest budget of $25,000, and within a very short, two-week time frame.
Holland worked with Pella to create a one-day “Super Saturday Sale” with a special 50% discount.
– Promoted the sale in the Cincinnati, Louisville, Lexington and Somerset, Kentucky markets.
– Created newspaper and radio ads.
Pella generated $703,000 in sales, exceeding their initial goal by $203,000, all on a $25,000 budget—just 3.6% of generated sales.