To increase awareness and build the business of a pharmacy with a much smaller budget than its larger competitors who dominate the same markets.
Holland created a unified brand across all mediums to establish a stronger presence in the Greater Cincinnati pharmacy and medical supply markets.
– Improved logo and tagline by incorporating Mullaney’s 70 years in business.
– Developed campaigns and executed targeted media buys in outdoor, transit, television, radio, access buses and the yellow pages.
– Created low-investment, high-impact, dimensional direct mail pieces.
– Developed sales literature.
– Created web site and search engine marketing.
– Designed vinyl wraps for delivery trucks.
– Utilized PR to establish Mullaney’s as a trusted source for health care products and information.
Mullaney’s experienced real business results after executing Holland’s Fast Track to ROI Marketing Plan™. Holland has helped Mullaney’s triple their sales over the past 12 years amidst tough competition from national chains. They expanded their Blue Ash store by 20%, added a Compounding Center and nearly doubling their staff. Mullaney’s also recently added new stores in Cheviot, West Chester, Columbus, Dayton and Indianapolis.
How can a hometown, family-owned and operated pharmacy with limited resources develop and execute a marketing strategy that’s effective in a market dominated by national chains?
– Advised Mullaney’s to collectively combine marketing efforts with two other local pharmacies, Bernens and Kunkel, to form Everything Medical, paving the way to a stronger presence in the Greater Cincinnati market
– Developed a TV campaign and executed targeted TV media buys
– Developed Yellow Pages advertising
– Created low-investment, high-impact direct mail pieces
– Designed and created sales literature
– Built website
– Developed radio campaign, using local personality Bob Braun as a spokesperson
– Used PR to establish Mullaney’s as a trusted source for health care products and information
– A 25% sales increase over 2004
– Blue Ash store expanded by 20%, adding the Compounding Center and nearly doubling its staff
“Thank you for the outstanding work that Holland Advertising has done for Mullaney’s Pharmacy and Home Health Care. Our growth can be attributed in part to the remarkable strategic communications work that your company has supplemented. You have delivered Mullaney’s an outstanding return on investment.”
Thomas P. Mullaney