– Strategically communicate the Meister brand story by developing a search engine optimized website.
– Increase sales through greater generation of qualified leads, all within a specified budget.
– Created a strategic plan that established a greater online presence for Meister.
– Developed a new website communicating the Meister brand story, establishing a more dynamic online presence, and allowing inquiries regarding custom orders from Meister International.
– Employed integrated search engine marketing to optimize the effectiveness of search engine queries regarding products in the Meister line.
– Created and executed an email marketing campaign to increase sales, sending out six emails per year to targeted customers in the construction, facilities maintenance, and electrical engineering trades.
– Started a new SEO project – incorporating keyword research and implementing site analysis.
– Utilized multiple Google AdWords campaigns for very specific targeting of customers worldwide.
Meister has been using SEO since 2009, effectively increasing the number of organic visitors to the site in the process. Overall web traffic is up roughly 36 percent since starting SEO. Within the first 90 days of implementing the SEO project, Meister achieved first page ranking on many of their targeted keywords. A keyword research report revealed that by November 2015, 85 percent of the 47 keywords achieved first page rankings.
In addition, the Meister website is generating daily leads for the company, and their sales have increased approximately 20% each year since they’ve been working with Holland.