– To grow the business for 2015 to $1,325,000 in sales, an increase of 31% from previous year.
- The Holland team re-branded the audiology practice and developed a more compelling message for the website, direct mail, targeted newspaper ads and insert program.
– Created the “Audiology Expertise. Comprehensive Care. Optimized Hearing.” brand tagline to better position the practice within the industry.
– Targeted doctors through the Academy of Medicine monthly publication for referrals.
– Select doctors sent promotional pieces to increase referrals.
– Set up a digital dashboard to track and record each incoming phone call from each media utilized, monitoring sales results.
Through implementation of the targeted direct mail, website and newspaper campaigns, Holland was able to help Hill Hear Better successfully increase their 2015 sales. From January through June of 2015, Hill Hear Better saw a 43% increase in sales over the previous year. By the end of 2015, Hill’s sales were at $1,418,000—exceeding their goal by almost $100,000.