How can an already well-established bank increase their business accounts?
To help Fifth Third Bank increase their business accounts in Northern Kentucky.
Holland developed a strategic plan that successfully targeted 800 presidents and decision-makers in small to medium size companies.
– Recommended investing marketing dollars in direct mail and newspaper advertising.
– Created clever, dimensional direct mail pieces, enclosing cans of Dixie Chili to illustrate the company’s success story with Fifth Third Bank.
– Advised a direct mail follow-up with personal phone calls from the Banking Center Manager and Business Development Group.
– Designed a series of two newspaper ads for the Kentucky Enquirer, Kentucky Post, Sunday Challenger and Community Press newspapers.
– Suggested to Fifth Third’s representatives to bring spaghetti and oyster crackers to their prospective clients to have with the chili that they received.
Fifth Third Bank saw an overwhelming direct mail response with over 50% of targeted executives making sales appointments, surpassing Fifth Third’s new business account goal by garnering 18 new business accounts—all within 90 days.