How does a health insurance provider take a healthy bite out of the competition and get noticed by insurance brokers?
To successfully brand Dental Care Plus and increase referrals from insurance brokers in the highly competitive markets of Greater Cincinnati and Dayton.
Holland segmented the broker audience into three different groups based on potential sales opportunity. The majority of the marketing investment was focused on the group with the greatest opportunity.
– Created a brand message unexpected for an insurance company, employing humor and pop art pizzazz to separate them from the pack.
– Created a direct mail campaign, including dimensional and flat pieces.
– Executed a targeted media buy aimed at both consumers and businesses.
– Developed a series of print ads in The Cincinnati Enquirer and Business Courier.
– Customized a wrap of Time Magazine which allowed Dental Care Plus to have four pages to tell their brand story. The inside front cover included a personalized letter from the president of Dental Care Plus.
– Created and produced award-winning radio spots.
Dental Care Plus reported a dramatic and impressive 45% increase in broker referrals.
“The people at Holland never cease to amaze me with their ingenious dimensional direct mail solutions. The pieces are clever, one-of-a-kind, and, most importantly, they work.”
President and CEO