To introduce the Cincinnati Community Learning Center (CCLC) – a new learning center through the Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority – and differentiate it from competitors in the market to successfully grow their business.
Holland assisted CCLC in crafting its brand strategy, brand story and tagline, and also helped market the CCLC grand opening and open house to introduce prospects to the center.
– Crafted CCLC’s brand story, identifying their USP of state-of-the-art technology, unmatched convenience and superior value
– Helped create a new name for the center
– Developed a creative new logo
– Developed a website, complete with ecommerce capabilities to allow patrons to reserve and pay for the space at their convenience
– Ran a very targeted direct mail and email campaign to promote the grand opening and open house
The open house was a great success, attracting many prospective clients with several key prospects in attendance. We sent out 130 targeted direct mail pieces and 160 emails promoting the open house. The first email blast had a 32% open rate, and the second had a 35% open rate, which is well above average. Additionally, CCLC received 296 new hits to the website within two weeks. Each visit averaged 5:39 minutes and 4.24 page views (number of pages navigated on website before leaving). The time spent on the website and email open rate revealed that people were genuinely interested in the center, its site and what it had to offer. The client was “thrilled” about the results.