How do we grow an established dental practice by 120 new patients every month?
Grow the business by 120 new patients each month without increasing the dollars currently being spent on marketing.
The Holland team re-branded the dental practice and developed a more compelling message for television, radio, print and the existing web site. They identified that the new campaign needed to address the primary reasons why most people neglect their teeth: fear, anxiety and embarrassment about the condition of their teeth. After analyzing the media buy, Holland reallocated the media investment and placed more money into television with a plan to reach the target demographic with greater frequency. An innovative digital dashboard was implemented to track and record each incoming phone call from each media utilized. More specifically Holland created:
– A new company name… Advance Dentistry from Advanced Family & Implant Dentistry.
– A new corporate identity and brand tagline “Your Comfort is Our Top Priority.”
– A new web site that specifically addresses consumers’ reluctance to visit the dentist, while showcasing the high quality of routine care provided.
– New radio commercials that calm fears of visiting the dentist.
– New television commercials using patients who discuss the positive impact Advance Dentistry has on their healthy and beautiful new smile. These spots were then strategically placed, resulting in a 40% increased reach of the target market, women 35+.
– A two-minute infomercial featuring Dr. Sayre, Dr. Donaldson and client testimonials.
– New print ads for The Cincinnati Enquirer.
– An innovative dashboard that tracks and records each incoming phone call, allowing Holland to monitor the success of the media campaign.
– Measuring and monitoring call volume of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and pay-per click.
Data from the digital dashboard identified that 264 calls were received in the first month of implementation, and 166 of these resulted in new patients, which is a 38% increase over Advance Dentistry’s initial goal. Twelve months into the program, Advance Dentistry averaged 175 new patients per month, a 46% increase. Advance Dentistry is currently averaging 250 new patients per month, a huge 108% increase over their original goal of 120 new patients per month.