If you’re not, you may be leaving profits on the table and losing customers to savvier competitors.
The GOOD news is that isn’t too late to squash your competition! Internet marketing can be a quick, sometimes instantaneous way to connect with your customers – both existing and potential.
So what does internet marketing mean to YOU?
Here’s what it means to Holland – an internet marketing agency in Cincinnati:
- An optimized website communicating your brand story and unique selling proposition.
- Complete, compelling product information.
- Content designed to convert surfers to customers.
- Links to and interaction with social media platforms.
- Pay-per-click advertising that gets your site on page one of searches.
- Retargeted ads directed to surfers that have viewed your site – and left.
- Capturing as much data as possible about visitors, and applying that info to your marketing efforts.
- Engaging your customers with interesting and pertinent information – either blogging or with email campaigns.
- Embedded video content that tells your story or showcases your products – or both.
- A responsive opt-in email list.
- Encouraging your existing customers to comment, praise, and share information about your product or service.