Please take a moment and ask yourself: How effective am I in identifying the ideal customer target for my business? The answer in most cases (if you are really being honest with yourself) is probably – “Not as effective as I could.” If this is the case, I understand. It is not an easy task for most businesses, and yet, it is so very important to know who your business is attempting to reach so that marketing strategies and tactics can be more effectively developed and aligned for business growth. There is a way, however, to more effectively identify the ideal customer target for your business and also better understand them so you can develop more effective marketing. I call this effort . . . . consumer storytelling.
Subscribe via E-mail
- NCAA March Madness: What does it mean to marketing and advertising companies? Why is it important to utilize the March Madness frenzy?
- Blogging: Not an extra but a necessity.
- The Internet of Things – Are You Connected?
- Convert MORE Visitors!
- How Does YOUR B2B Marketing Email Look on a Mobile Device?
- Do YOU Speak SEO?
- Digital Billboards – Changing the Landscape of Advertising!
- Social Media is a GREAT Way To Effectively Communicate Your Brand!
- Go Mobile (Everyone ELSE Is!)
- TV Advertising – More Isn’t Always Better!